Rumor Has It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rumor Has It

when you look up, you shouldn't see anyone above you

You are not connected. Please login or register

application.

+6
Cassandra de la Cruz
cameron eliza pierce
alessandra hayden black
cosette middleton
arielle crystal love
Corrina Madilynn Hastings
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1application. Empty application. Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Admin

Fill out this short app.

Name:
Hobbies:
Personality:

Now tell us a little bit about yourself:
(Gurl , i said a little, But not too little)
---
About the RPer.
Name:
How long have you been RPing:
Who gave you this link:

2application. Empty Corrina's App Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Admin

Hey Gurl Hey .

application. 5910
Grade: 11
Hobbies: Ballet,Piano,Singing
Personality: Funny and Bubbly and Self-Confident

Now tell us a little bit about yourself:
(Gurl , i said a little, But not too little)
Corrina Hastings, always has her way, every day. She's the sweetest out there, always taking her time because she likes to keep people waiting. She's half white and half Zimbabwean. She was born in Brooklyn, New York and always keeps it real. I mean, whoever said sweet couldn’t get a little sour?
---
About the RPer.
Name: JOJO IS A BAD MOFO. IS A BAD MOFO.
How long have you been RPing: a few .
Who gave you this link: Myself .

Last edited by Corrina Madilynn Hastings on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

3application. Empty Re: application. Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 am

arielle crystal love

arielle crystal love
Admin

application. 1569sli

a r i e l l e ♥

arielle is 17 and is a junior in the 11th grade. her hobbies include acting, dancing and making bunnies out of cotton balls. she's pretty bitchy if you get on her bad side, otherwise she's can be friendly towards others.

arielle has always been nonchalant about everything she does. she hate sitting around being focused on stuff, so she daydreams a lot. she has natural brown hair but dyes it red because she brown hair is boring. she was born in manhattan and has been living here all her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

g i g i ♥

i'm GIGI IS SO BAMF YOU CAN\'T HANDLE IT , and i've been rping for like 3 years. who gave me the link? bitch, please i made it.

https://rumorhasit.forumotion.com

4application. Empty Re: application. Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 am

cosette middleton

cosette middleton
Admin

application. 334rhx1
name: cosette loren middleton.
grade: eleventh grade - junior.
hobbies: rock climbing, poetry, horseback riding, tennis, photography, and shopping.
personality: cosette is a good-natured but superficial girl. at a few months shy of sixteen,
she has risen to the top of the high school social scene and is happy and self-assured in her
upper east side, fashion-obsessed world. her selfishness is usually innocent and relatively
harmless. what's hers is hers and what's yours is yours are most cases. cosette is like the
goddess of love, a flirt really, and loves to play match maker. she's persistent and
manipulative. never does she stop reaching for something she wants. and despite that
pretty blonde hair, girls, she has more culture and brain than you probably ever could.
cosette is obsessed with exceeding academically. she hopes it'll make her busy, socialite
mother proud of her. that being said, her mother leaves her to her devices as long as it
doesn't threaten their precious family name. the middleton's has an image to uphold, you know!
cosette is tough and clever, and also downright cruel and blunt to people she doesn't like or
approve of. mostly nouveau riche, because she's an old money baby. but watch out.
when it comes to love, keep your boyfriend on lock because she's on the prowl.

about the rper
name: mae.
how long have you been rping: about three or four years. not too long.
who gave you this link: well, to be technical, i think g!g!. but me, j0j0, and g!g! made it. so.

Last edited by cosette middleton on Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

5application. Empty Re: application. Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 pm

alessandra hayden black

alessandra hayden black

application. Picnik11
alessandra hayden black

Grade: 11th
Hobbies: Reading, theatre, snowboarding, music, and guitar.
Personality: Born and raised in Manhattan, Alessandra is a pretty focused chick. She has a bit of a temper and always jumps to defend her friends because she's loyal like that. Other than that, she's a theater geek. You can catch her in the auditorium or the choir room working on the next school musical. The last thing you should know about Lessa is that she's badass so come at her bro!
---
About the RPer.
Name:Lyric Malfoy-Potter-Weasley-Black-Squarepants!!!!!
How long have you been RPing: 3 years yo!
Who gave you this link? That chick named Lea

Last edited by alessandra hayden black on Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

6application. Empty Re: application. Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 pm

cameron eliza pierce

cameron eliza pierce

cameron eliza pierce

application. Tumblr_llm1sxCwDj1qecf7f

cameron here is seventeen years young in the eleventh grade, which makes her a junior. cam enjoys reading, hiking, running, swimming, and soccer. cameron is sort of a bookworm at times, and is very concerned with schoolwork. other than that, she can be very fun and cool to be around.

born & raised in new york, cameron pierce has always strived to be the best at what she does. whether it's acadmeics or sports, she has a competitive mindset. her guess, is that she was born with it. she's an honest person, too. she's very intelligent and can get firm at times if you cross her. but if your cool to her and she likes you, you might be on the way to a very good frinedship.

______

yoooo , this awesome chick right hurr is named lea . i have been rping for like two years . and JOJO IS A BAD MOFO. gave me the link to this site ! wooot !(:

7application. Empty Re: application. Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Cassandra de la Cruz

Cassandra de la Cruz

application. Chanel-Iman1
Cassandra de la Cruz.
Grade: Senior
Hobbies: ice skating, modeling, shopping
Born and raised in Georgia, Cassandra's got that southern sweetness that people love. She'll do anything to get a laugh even it if means acting like an idiot(: She's pretty much friendly and bubbly to everyone she meets...but don't her meekness for a weakness. She's very competitive and will do whatever it takes to win.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Cassandra.
How long have you been RPing: Umm, maybe three years
Who gave you this link: JOJO IS A BAD MOFO. (:

http://sugarcoatedpecans.tumblr.com

8application. Empty Re: application. Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Jane A. Calabrase

Jane A. Calabrase

application. Tumblr_lo1t3cKXcJ1qcaz8oo1_400

Jane Amelia Calabrase
Sixteen
Junior
Enjoys Photography, shopping, theatre, and many forms of dance.
This is a wild one. Crazy, flirtatious, charismatic, but sneaky was well. Boy crazy, but surprisingly smart. Around her friends, she may seem slightly ditzy. But once she hits the papers, it's time to work. Parties are a must, and drama is in her vocabulary. Also, she's from Florida, but seemed to have some sort of problem with tanning. Overall, you should be careful around this one. She will be quick to defend a true friend, although, once you stab her in the back, she will take the same knife to cut your throat.
<3

--------------------------------------------

The Call me Jade. And the Real Slim Jady. I've been roleplaying for... -counts on fingers- I lost count. Who gave me the link? Pshhh, JOJO IS A BAD MOFO. IS A BAD MOFO. of course!

9application. Empty Re: application. Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:18 pm

arden sophia lauren

arden sophia lauren

application. H33

arden sophia lauren.
seventeen.
eleventh.
volleyball, partying, shopping, modeling, and acting.
arden here is your local partier. she's the one who can hook you up with just about anything, but don't think that she's a druggie or anything, ard hates labels. to people who don't know her, she may appear to be wasting her life away, but for people who are fortunate enough to be called her friends, they can tell you that arden's life is just beginning. she was born and raised in nyc, the offspring of a former model/dancer/actress and a big time hollywood director. her dad is hardly with her and her mother, 'cause he's off in l.a. doing whatever he does there, but ard's parents are still happily married. at least that's what they tell her. arden is an aspiring model and actress, but what she really wants to be is an indie singer. but, shocker, her parents don't approve.
---
hannahhh.
four years?.
gigiiii(:

10application. Empty Re: application. Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:30 pm

francesca cate woods

francesca cate woods

application. Ethemv
Name: Francesca Cate Woods
Grade: Eleventh/Junior
Hobbies: Ballet, Archery, creeping on fashion blogs, sketching, Reading, and who doesn't love shopping?
Personality: This is Francesca, adopted into a rich, loving family at the age of 5. That being said, she will never be a snobby rich kid who always gets what they want. Well most of the time she does get what she want, but all with hard work. She's determined and sweet, but when you mess with her or her friends, watch out. Franny will always protect her gal pals, and she wouldn't let stupid drama come between them. She may be really outgoing, and sometimes wrapped up in all the drama, but she's really intelligent, you're looking at a girl who gets straight A's. She also makes sure to do the best she can in all the other after school activities she has.
---
About the RPer.
Name:Kiara
How long have you been RPing: 2 years i think?
Who gave you this link: MaeMae<3

11application. Empty Re: application. Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:52 pm

charlotte elizabeth reed

charlotte elizabeth reed

application. Emma4510

Name: Charlotte Elizabeth Reed
Grade: 11th/Junior

Hobbies: reading, field hockey, writing, watching classic movies, studying, tennis, volunteering, helping others, serving her community
Personality: When people see Charlotte, they notice her sophistication and confidence. People say she has a strong soul, as she's ambitious, determined and destined to be the best. She focuses her life around her academics and is always striving to soar above the rest. Her main flaw is that she's a perfectionist, but that's what she gets for being a Virgo- she always has to be the best. Charlotte doesn't let petty drama bother her either, and tries not to get encompassed by the bitches and wanna-bees. She's independent and has a free spirit. Her father recently won a Nobel Peace Prize for science and her mother is a journalist for the Wall Street Journal.

---

ABOUT THE RP-ER.
Name: Lexi
How long have you been RPing: Approximately 2 1/2 years
Who gave you this link: Mae.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum