Rumor Has It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rumor Has It

when you look up, you shouldn't see anyone above you

You are not connected. Please login or register

the pinkberry.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the pinkberry. Empty the pinkberry. Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:16 am

cosette middleton

cosette middleton
Admin

the pinkberry. 16ixx5u
frozen yogurt is the best. and pinkberry is the best joint of them all to get some! various flavors
and toppings that'll make your sweet tooth throb.

2the pinkberry. Empty Re: the pinkberry. Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Corrina Madilynn Hastings

Admin

the pinkberry. Tumblr_loj5aweD0a1r02u0oo1_250
i need a n o t h e r story
something to get off my c h e s t

Outfit Here ♥
C o r r i n a ♥ walked into Pinkberry and walked up to the counter. She was planning on meeting some of her friends here. She checked her phone to make sure they hadn’t texted her already. She loved fro yo, so Pinkberry was the best place for her to go and chat with her friends.
”Strawberry, with chopped almonds on top please.” While she waited for the girl to get her order complete, she dug through her purse for her wallet. “Thanks.” She grabbed her bowl and left a crumpled 3 dollars on the counter.

She looked around the semi-crowded Pinkberry and found a spot to sit. A booth with a window looking out into the street. She liked to watch the people walk by, and the sun felt good. She squeezed a bit of Bath and Body Works, warm vanilla sugar scented sanitizer into her palm and rubbed her hands together. She waited for her friends to arrive while she ate.

my life gets k i n d a boring
need something that i can c o n f e s s

3the pinkberry. Empty Re: the pinkberry. Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Cassandra de la Cruz

Cassandra de la Cruz

the pinkberry. Tumblr11

Cassandra walked into Pinkberry and ordered a mango smoothie. She'd been craving one all day...plus she was excited to see her friends. "Thank you," she said, smiling at the cashier.

She searched around the crowded store and finally found Corrina sitting in a booth by the window. She slowly wove in and out to the crowd and plopped into the chair next to Corrina. "Hey girl," she said. "Where have you been?" She giggled and took a sip of her smoothie.

http://sugarcoatedpecans.tumblr.com

4the pinkberry. Empty Re: the pinkberry. Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Admin

Corrina smiled, thankful that Cass was here and she had a friend to talk to. “Just hanging around, how was your summer?” She took another big bite of her fro yo. It was meliting already.

”I hope we have some classes together this year.” She pulled out her phone to see if she had any texts from Arden. None. She put her phone back in her purse and surveyed the people walking up and down the streets.

5the pinkberry. Empty Re: the pinkberry. Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:16 pm

arden sophia lauren

arden sophia lauren

the pinkberry. Tumblr_lnvtdkUMn41qzh6wzo1_500_large

arden walked into pinkberry, first looking around for corrina. she spotted her at a booth next to the window. she gave her a small wave and made her way to the counter to order a cookies and cream with sour gummy worms. the combination may of been sweet and sour, but that's just what arden was feeling today.

she slid in the booth next to corrina, and placed her cup down on the table. she looked at the girl across from cor, knowing that she knew the girl from somewhere.god, what's her name... cassidy... caitlyn... cassandra! "hey corrina, hi cassandra. that smoothie looks to die for." arden picked up her spoon and dug into her already melting fro-yo.

6the pinkberry. Empty Re: the pinkberry. Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Admin

Corrina smiled when Arden sat down. She hadn’t been friends with her for very long, but she had a feeling that this year they’d grow closer. Arden was a really cool person to hang around and she’d love to be besties with her.
”Hey Arden,what’s up?!” She took a bite of her almost fully melted froyo, atleast she still had some almonds to eat. She was kinda glad school had started up again, she’d probably meet some really nice people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum