Rumor Has It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rumor Has It

when you look up, you shouldn't see anyone above you

You are not connected. Please login or register

the library.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the library. Empty the library. Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:25 am

cosette middleton

cosette middleton
Admin

the library. 34hifkm
this is a bookworm's personal heaven on earth. all books imaginable are here for you to
discover. or if you need to study for a test or anything, sit down and study, gurls~~

2the library. Empty Re: the library. Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:39 am

charlotte elizabeth reed

charlotte elizabeth reed

WE'RE NEITHER FRIENDS OR FOES.

the library. Emma910
BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO LET YOU GO.

Charlotte walked into the library with her purse on her shoulder and her books in her hands. Even though school hadn't even started, she still needed to get a few minutes of studying and planning. It was crucial for her to make her time management chart, so she could juggle between homework, extracurriculars and her best friends.

Charlotte took a table that was vacant in the middle of the library. It was the table she typically sat at, so people wouldn't be afraid to come up and encounter her. In the library, Charlotte was the reigning leader. If someone had troubles with their homework, Charlotte could help; if someone had troubles with their computer, Charlotte could easily fix it; if someone needed a study partner, Charlotte was waiting. Her purpose was to aid people, and that's exactly what she did.

Sitting at her table, she pulled out her laptop and powered it up. Instantly it clicked to life and she typed in her password. Her background at the moment was a library, which was appropriate for the situation. Quickly, she typed up how she was going to manage getting to all her classes, and to all of her extra activities while maintaining all of her friends and her perfect 4.0 GPA. It wasn't going to be easy, but Charlotte was ambitious enough to do it.

TAG: WHOEVER FEELS LIKE REPLYING. OUTFIT: WELL I'D SHOW IT TO YOU, BUT I CAN'T POST 'EXTERNAL LINKS' UNTIL I'VE BEEN ON HERE FOR A WEEK.

oh yeah, mandy ftw made this template

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum